Cesar B.
Second entry. Fist of all, tanks to Kristen and Carrie for your corrections, Also I want to apologize for my spelling and missing typing, I had checked always on Google translator before post something but now I am want be free from it. I was thinking in cooking something, some recomendation?

Second entry.

First of all, thanks to Kristen and Carrie for your corrections. Also I want to apologize for my spelling and typos*. I had always checked on Google translator before post something but now I am want to be free from it.

I was thinking about cooking something. Any recomendations?

---

*In English, we call the mistakes one makes when typing "a typo" (plural: "typos"). However, this is an informal name. For a more formal name, you could say "typing errors" or "typing mistakes".

Congratulations on trying to get away from Google translator. It can definitely be a crutch. I find myself often checking dictionaries trying to say exactly what I'm thinking but I also don't want to become reliant on these things that aren't there in real conversation. It's a hard balance.

I would recommend trying a banana bread (if you like banana-flavoured things). It's my go-to, lazy-day, comfort food recipe.

Second entry.

Fist of all, thanks to Kristen and Carrie for your corrections. Also I want to apologize for my spelling and mistyping, I had checked always on Google translator before posting something, but now I am want to be free from it. I was thinking about cooking something - some recomendation?

<em>[Good job.]</em>