Angélica
MY INFORMATION In this oportunity. I´m goin to talk obut of me. I´m Angélica Hernández I´m from Colombia I 25 years old I´m single I live in Bogotá (The capital) with my mom and my niece I´m bussines administration. I studied University of Autónoma Actually, i work in a importer of books of differents themes. My hobbie is travel to different places. I love it :) In my free time, i like share with my friends or my family. Sometimes with my friends we going to dance or cine and other times we gather in my home and we practice karaoke. It´s very fun I share my pics. i was in San Andres... San Andres is Island of Colombia. Its really amazing, the beach, the people, all... Welcome to my country, Welcome to the Island :) Bye ... Thanks for correct me :)
1

MY INFORMATION introduction

In this oportunity. I´m going to talk about of me.

I´m Angelica Hernandez
I´m from Colombia
I am 25 years old
I´m single
I live in Bogotá (The capital) with my mom and my niece
I´m bussiness administration. I studied at the University of Autónoma
Actually currently, I´m working at a book importer of books of differents topics.
My hobbie is traveling to different places. I love it :)
In my free time, I like sharing (you mean I spend time) with my friends or my family.

Sometimes with my friends and me going to dancing or to the cinema and other times we gather at my home and we practice karaoke. It´s very funny 
I like sharing my pics. was in San Andres... San Andres is an Island of Colombia. It is really amazing, the beach, the people, everything...
Welcome to my country, Welcome to the Island :)

Bye ...

Thanks for correct me :)

1

My Information

In this oportunity. I´m goin to talk obut of me.

I would like to take this opportunity to talk a little bit about myself.  I'm Angélica Hernández I´m from Colombia,and I'm 25 years old.  I'm single and I live in Bogotá (the capital), with my Mom and my niece.

I'm in bussines administration, and I studied at the University of Autónoma.  I actually work  as an importer of books with differents themes.

In my free time, I like to spend time with my friends or my family. Sometimes I go out with my friends, and we go dancing, or to the theatre. Other times, we gather at my house, and we practice karaoke. It's very fun!

I'm sharing my picture below, where I was in San Andres.  San Andres is an Island of Colombia. It's really amazing, with the beach, the people and everything it has to offer!

Welcome to my country.  Welcome to the Island :)

Bye...

Thanks for correcting me :)

1

MY INFORMATION (should just call it "self introduction")

In this oportunity. I´m goin to talk obut (*About me. 

I´m Angélica Hernández
I´m from Colombia
I *am 25 years old
I´m single
I´m bussines *business administration. I studied +at the+ University of Autónoma
Actually, i work in *at* a an importer of *different themed* books of differents themes.
My hobbie is travel+ing+ to different places. I love it :)
In my free time, i *I* like +to+ share <you mean "talk"?> with my friends or my family. Sometimes with my friends we going to dancing or cine +go to the movies+ and other times we gather in *at* my home and we practice *do* karaoke. It´s very fun
I +will+ share my pics. i was in San Andres... San Andres is +a+ *Columbian island* Island of Colombia. Its really amazing, the beach, the people, all +of it+...

Bye ...

Thanks for correct+ing+ me :) 

great job! ????