KAROL V.
I WILL TRAVEL CALIFORNIA I am excited for will travel a California, I went know Sacramento, San Francisco and the beaches. I have to get a family to live in California by 3 months but I do not haven a family. I need find an urgent family. I have buy ticket and I can travel a California. I do not know the better the family or a room in Davis. I hope you make the best decisión. Can anyone advise me?

I want to travel to California

I am excited for will to travel to California. I want to get to know <em>(mejor si dices "I want to see"</em>) Sacramento, San Francisco and the beaches.
I have to get a family to live with in California within 3 months, but I do not haven a family know anybody.
I need find an urgent family urgently. I have bought my ticket and I can travel to California.
I do not know which is better, staying with a family or renting a room in Davis.
I hope I make the best decisión.
Can anyone advise me?

<em></em><em>If you're an adult, I'd rent a room-- try AirBnB or Home Away. Then you don't have to worry about staying with people you don't know. If you're under 18 that might be harder. Good luck!</em>

I WILL TRAVEL +TO+ CALIFORNIA

I am excited for will travel a +my trip to+ California, I went know +to+ Sacramento, San Francisco and the beaches.
I have to get family to live in California by 3 months but I do not have a family +that lives in California+ 
I need find an urgent family +to stay with+. I have can buy ticket and I can travel a to California.
I do not know the better the family or a room in Davis. (What do mean?) 
I hope you make the best decisión.

can help me. 

Can anyone advise me?

Try the website "coach surfers". You can find some people to live with for a couple of days maybe. Good luck!