Masato Hatayama
QA #5 Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person? I usually wake up at before 5, so I'm definitely a 'morning' person. However, I had been a 'night' person for a long time. I used to study English and read books at night after coming back from work, but sometimes I was so exhausted or sleey that I couldn't do well or just skipped. To fix that problem, I deliberately changed my life style to the oppisite several years ago. Soon after, I realized it fits me very well. I'm glad I can take online classes in the early morning thanks to the difference of time zones between teachers and me.
1

QA #5 Are you a 'morning' or 'night' person?

I usually wake up at before 5, so I'm definitely a 'morning' person. However, I had been a 'night' person for a long time. I used to study English and read books at night after coming back from work, but sometimes I was get so exhausted or sleepy that I couldn't do study well or just skipped studying. To fix that problem, I deliberately changed my lifestyle to the opposite several years ago. Soon after, I realized it fits me very well. I'm glad I can take online classes in the early morning thanks to the difference of in time zones between teachers and me.

Where I live it's too cold in the morning and the sun rises pretty late so it's hard for me to study in the morning.