Flávia Sandriany
A love that never fail! I'm sure everybody already had a setup friendship, that for some reason, cheated trust feelings and acted up your life and your soul. Actually, we do the same with God almost everyday, sometimes not because we want, but our weakness leads us in tortuous ways. But Jesus with His love arms let us learn with our mistakes, and take our life in His powerfull hands and never let our soul get far of the big mercy that only exists in heaven. Thats why we read `He will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.` So even if we be cheated by who we love, Jesus will never fail in His love for us, even if we are not faithful, God never mistake about care our hurt and lonely soul.
1

A love that never fails!

I'm sure everybody already has had a setup friendship (a bad relationship? or perhaps "everybody has been setup with someone and it didn't work out", that for some reason, cheated (destroyed) trust feelings (because of cheating?) and acted up (caused havoc in) your life and your soul. Actually, we do the same with God almost everyday. Sometimes not because we want to, but our weakness leads us in tortuous ways ("astray"..tortuous ways is grammatically correct but not very common). But Jesus with His loving arms lets us learn with from our mistakes, and he takes our life in His powerfull hands and never lets our soul get far of from the big ("great"...is more common here) mercy that only exists in heaven. That's why we read `He will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.`
So even if we be are cheated by who someone we love, Jesus will never fail in His love for us. Even if we are not faithful, God is never mistaken about caring for our hurt and lonely soul. (mistaken here is grammatically correct, but more common is something like "God never forgets to care for...)

Amen!!

A big truth!