Recommended Apps/Websites for Language Learners I'm not the kind of person who likes to learn a new language using pen and paper. So, here are some websites that I use on a daily basis: Google Drive My favorite website by far, I can sync all my files across my devices — I like to sort them by months and days; therefore if I need to review something it’s more easy to find it. I can also invite a teacher to correct my lessons. Spotify I used to just to listen to music on it, but nowadays I can listen to my podcasts on the go, and read the lyrics of my favorite musics in real-time — it’s one of the best ways to improve your pronunciation. Pocket Before writing a new text in my target language I have to read a lot of articles about the subject first, and sometimes that can be chaotic. What about save the articles you chose direct from your browser to read them later? Pocket does exactly that. Anki If you want to improve your vocabulary in your target language, and remember new words efficiently this is the perfect app. What about you? What’s your favorite app or website? Let a comment bellow if you have any recommendation.

Recommended Apps/Websites for Language Learners

I'm not the kind of person who likes to learn a new language using pen and paper. So, here are some websites that I use on a daily basis:

Google Drive
My favorite website by far, I can sync all my files across my devices — I like to sort them by months and days; therefore if I need to review something it’s easier to find it. I can also invite a teacher to correct my lessons.

Spotify
I used to just to listen to music on it, but nowadays I can listen to my podcasts on the go, and read the lyrics of my favorite songs in real-time — it’s one of the best ways to improve your pronunciation.

Pocket
Before writing a new text in my target language I have to read a lot of articles about the subject first, and sometimes that can be chaotic. What about save the articles you chose direct from your browser to read them later? Pocket does exactly that.

Anki
If you want to improve your vocabulary in your target language, and remember new words efficiently this is the perfect app.

What about you? What’s your favorite app or website? Leave a comment bellow if you have any recommendations.