mariano
a tale In a small village near Rome lived a particular family, The Lorenzzi. The mother, Roberta, before her marriage had been in jail for killing a man in an extrange situation. The father, Antonio, was an arsonist but the pólice never catched him. The son,a boy named Giovanni, knew about the bad reputation of his parents, but he promise himself never commit a crime. During the Second World Word, Giovanni was really hungry and he couldn`t find anything to eat. In front of his house lived anold poor woman who used to cook delicious dishes. The boy saw that precious food and tried to get it through the window and suddenly an ancient proverb came to his mind...... "the Apple never falls far from the tree"....

Some suggestions:

A tale

In a small village near Rome lived a particular family, the Lorenzzi family.
The mother, Roberta, before her marriage, had been in jail for killing a man in a strange situation. The father, Antonio, was an arsonist but although the police never catched caught him.
The son,a boy named Giovanni, knew about the bad reputations of his parents, but he promised himself that he would never commit a crime.
During the Second World Word, Giovanni was really hungry and he couldn`t find anything to eat.
In front of his house lived an old, poor woman who used to cook delicious dishes. The boy saw that precious food and tried to get it through the window and when suddenly an ancient proverb came to his mind...... "the apple never falls far from the tree"....

U need to write it in spanish