보국
Italki is very interesting site Hello. My name is Park Bokuk. Traditionally, we write a name which is composed of surname and first name. My first name is Bokuk and surname is Park. Do you know this? Today, I visited italki website first time. It is very interesting site. Because ? First, I can meet overseas people. Second, I can learn English and I can teach a someone to learn Korean. Thanks. Bye.
2

Italki is a very interesting site

Hello. My name is Park Bokuk. Traditionally, we write a name which is composed of surname and first name. we write names with the surname first and then the first name. My first name is Bokuk and my surname is Park. Do Did you know this?

Today, I visited the italki website for first time.

It is a very interesting site. This is because First, I can meet overseas people people overseas. Also Second, I can learn English and I can teach a someone to learn Korean.

Thanks. Bye.

*Hope this helps you!*

1

Italki is a very interesting site

Hello. My name is Park Bokuk. Traditionally, we write a names which is composed of surname and first name. with the surname first, and the first name, last.

> or "Traditionally, when writing names, the surname comes first, and the first name comes last."

My first name is Bokuk and my surname is Park.

Do Did you know this?

Today, I visited the italki website for the first time.

> or "Today, I visited italki for the first time."

It is a very interesting site. Because ? First, because I can meet overseas people from overseas, second, because I can learn English, and third, because I can teach a someone to learn Korean.

> Welcome to italki~ ^^ Your English is good!