hrgalvan00
In Mexico, the journalists are killed In my country, Mexico, to be a journalist is an extreme sport because it is very normal found jorunalists murderer by carteles or, the worst, the government itself. The last -or not the last, the most recent- case is Rubén Espinosa, a photographer of Proceso magazine that was threatened by the Veracruz governor, Javier Duarte. Well, Espinosa was killed in Mexico City with other five women, one of them, Nadia Vera Pérez, was a political activist who studied in the University of Veracruz, also was threatened by her activities, some of them cultural. This is not a sorprise in Mexico, even in Veracruz. For example, Veracruz is the state of Mexico where to be journalist is very dangerous. In the government of Javier Duarte (PRI) have been killed nineteen journalists and no one has been clarified by the judicial authorities. There are cases, as Moisés Sánchez who was also a taxi driver, that the Veracruz government qualified as a link with the carteles. In Veracruz, the journalists killed are linked and treat as criminals.

In Mexico, the journalists are killed

In my country, Mexico, being/becoming a journalist is an extreme sport because Journalists are  normaly found murderered by cartels or, the worst, the government itself. The last or not the last, the most recent case is Rubén Espinosa, a photographer of Proceso magazine that was threatened by the Veracruz governor, Javier Duarte. Well, Espinosa was killed in Mexico City along with five  other women. One of them, Nadia Vera Pérez, was a political activist who studied at the University of Veracruz amd was threatened also due to her activities, some of them cultural.

This is not a surprise in Mexico, even in Veracruz. For example, Veracruz is a state in Mexico where being a journalist is very dangerous. In the government of Javier Duarte (PRI), nineteen journalists were killed and no one has been clarified by the judicial authorities. There are cases, like Moisés Sánchez who was a taxi driver, that the Veracruz government qualified as a link with the cartels. In Veracruz, the journalists killed are linked and treated as criminals.