katia
my favorite movie ICE AGE (simple present) This movie begins with a slothful that his name is Sid, his family leaves him because he is a problematic, and one day he had a problem with two rhinos and he finds a mammut (his name is Manfred), and he tries to defend Sid of the rhinos. Also there is a herd of saber-toothed tigers and they see one human’s couple with their baby, the tigers want to eat the baby for revenge because the humans hunt tigers for eat and for use their skins. The next day, the tigers arrive for attack the village and take the baby but the mother’s baby takes the baby and run away, suddenly she throws herself into the cascade with the baby but one of the tigers (Diego) promises bring back the baby with life. The same day in the morning Sid and Manfred see one woman and a baby in the river, the woman tries to help her baby and she put him in the riverbank and she disappears. The Manfred and Sid tries to return the baby with their family but suddenly Diego arrives and take the baby but he pretends to want return the baby with his family, so Diego says them about that he knows the way of humans and he can return the baby but Manfred decides return the baby together. During the way, the tiger tries to take the baby but he can’t and while the time passes with Sid, Manfred and the baby, Diego begins to feel friendship for them, but he has one plan for capture the mammut and the baby but during the way Diego tells them the true about the plan with the others tigers but he is sorry, and he has a new plan to save his new friends and the others tigers attack Diego and he tells at Sid and Manfred that they have to return the baby at his home because tigers hurt him and they have to leave him. Manfred and Sid manage to finds the father’s baby and the baby do something that the tiger teached him and Sid and Manfred see Diego and they felt good because all them are together. Fin Greetings!
1

My Favorite Movie

ICE AGE (simple present)
This movie begins with a sloth, whose name is Sid, and his family leaves him because he is a problematic, and one day he has a problem with two rhinos and he finds a mammut mammoth (his name is Manfred), and he tries to defend Sid of the rhinos.
Also there is a herd of saber-toothed tigers and they see one humans couple with their baby, and the tigers want to eat the baby for revenge because the humans hunt tigers for to eat and for use of their skins. The next day, the tigers arrive for to attack the village and take the baby but the mother’s of the baby takes the baby and runs away. Suddenly she throws herself into the cascade with the baby but one of the tigers (Diego) promises bring back the baby alive with life. The same day in the morning Sid and Manfred see one woman and a baby in the river, the woman tries to help her baby and she put him in the riverbank and she disappears. The Manfred and Sid tries to return the baby with to their family but suddenly Diego arrives and take the baby but . He pretends to want return the baby with to his family, so Diego says to them about that he knows the way of humans and he can return the baby but Manfred decides return the baby together.
During the way, the tiger tries to take the baby but he can’t and while the time passes with Sid, Manfred and the baby, Diego begins to feel friendship for them, but he has one plan for capture the mammut mammoth and the baby but during the way Diego tells them the true thruth about the plan with the others tigers but and he is sorry, and . He has a new plan to save his new friends and but the others tigers attack Diego and he tells at Sid and Manfred that they have to return the baby at his home because the tigers hurt him and they have to leave him.
Manfred and Sid manage to finds the father’s baby baby's father and the baby do does something that the tiger teached taught him and then Sid and Manfred see Diego and they felt good because all them are together.
Fin

Greetings!