Jodie
Natural Resources are disappearing. Our lives today are threatening by the dangers of natural resources' disappearance, such as fresh water, oil and forest. Although we have realized how serious the loss of natural resources is and some measures are being undergone now, those resources are still being consumed at an alarming rate. What causes the loss of natural resources? In my opinion, the reasons are listed as follows: 1. With the increase of the population in the word, more and more people undoubtedly are living their lives with the clean water on a regular basis, thus lots of polluted waste water would be poured into the lake or the river, also including those polluted by chemical materials from industry. 2. With a rapid growth in the number of private cars, much more fossil fuels would be occupied.3. People are obtaining more and more lands for housing through deforestation. All those are doing harm to people's daily life. We should take action to protect our environment. Firstly, the government should burden the responsibility to carry on the realistic legislation to control the pollutions from manufacturing, especially for the toxic emission and polluted waste water. For example, the government could give those model factories with material incentive, such as tax reduction. Secondly, we should focus on the renewable energy sources and make them fully used in our lives. Last but not the least, it is our obligation to protect our environment. We should strengthen our environmentally friendly awareness by avoiding waste water polluting the river and keeping away from deforestation. We should make good use of our public transportation system and deduct the usage on our private cars. All in all, due to human beings' commercial lifestyle, the natural resources are decreasing dramatically. We do need to take actions to protect our environment.