Chisato
I'm in Victoria now!! I'm having summer holiday and I'm in Victoria. I'm not here for holiday I'm here for studying which is so sad. I just finished my regular school last Friday and my summer school will start tomorrow. All my friends went back to their home-country and having fun. I'm so jealous. However, I'm really excited to improve my English. Right now I'm having trouble with my pronunciation. How can I improve it? Can someone please tell me?

I'm in Victoria now!!

I'm having my summer holiday and I'm in Victoria.
I'm not here for a holiday but I'm here for to studying which is so sad.
I just finished my regular school last Friday and my summer school will start tomorrow.
All my friends went back to their home-country and are having fun. I'm so jealous.
However, I'm really excited to improve my English. Right now I'm having trouble with my pronunciation. How can I improve it? Can someone please tell me?

I'm in Victoria now!!

I'm having It's the summer holiday and I'm in Victoria.
I'm not here for holiday I'm here for studying which is so sad.
All my friends went back to their home-country and are having fun. I'm so jealous.

What helped me with my Japanese pronunciation was to listen to music. Maybe listening to music can help you to!