Carlos
Mexico City I´m Carlos from Mexico City, let me talk about mi city; well it´s one of the most largest cities in the world, around 21 millions of inhabitants including the metropolitan area. As you can see there are a lot of people here, for that reason the public transportation some times is complicated and also the traffic jam is horrible during the morning (from 8 to 10 am) and evening (from 6 to 8 pm). One advantage that live in a big city like this is that all the time there are a lot of activities to do for example every Sunday most of the museums are free, no matter if you are national or foreign, the cultural activities like theaters, cinemas are constantly modifying their offer. One place I´d like to go is the National Cinema, the program is related to art cinema and you can see movies from Latinamerica and also from Europe. I continue speak about my city in other time, but how is your city?

Mexico City

I´m Carlos from Mexico City, let me talk about my city; well it´s one of the most largest cities in the world, with around 21 millions of inhabitants including the metropolitan area. As you can see there are a lot of people here, for that reason the public transportation sometimes is complicated and also the traffic jam is horrible during (or: in) the morning (from 8 to 10 am) and evening (from 6 to 8 pm).

One advantage that live of living in a big city like this is that all the time there are always a lot of activities to do. For example every Sunday most of the museums open for free for both locals and foreigners. , you are national or foreign, the Cultural activities like theaters, cinemas are constantly modifying modified. their offer. One place I´d like to go (OR: visit) is the National Cinema, the program of which is related to art cinema and you can see (OR: watch) movies from Latinamerica and also from Europe.

I will continue talking about my city in another time, but how is your city?