Ngân
What Is The Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People? For some reason, I have read self-help magazines every day. This routine is always my top-priority in my to-do list. In these magazines, they tell us a lot of inspired stories. They give us a hand in writing about life's solutions. Successful people's stories are one of the most popular article on these magazines. I read a lot and I have tried to figure out what is separate successful people from other people. Are they intelligent? Were they born in a wealthy family? Or Are they lucky? To me, it depends on their personality, however, what is the most important? That's is the strength on their mindset which push them go ahead and never give up. Instead of just having a dream, they always take a real action and keep moving on their own direction to make their dream come true. They never afraid of being failed because they know that there are a lot of lessons from their failures. Failures couldn't hold them back. To be honest, I'm kind of person who always comes up with a ton of ideas. I have a lot of goals on my diary such as: getting in shape, being good at English, etc. I thought that I spent enough time ( more than 5 years ), however, I couldn't get my goals. Ask myself " Why? ". Because I lacked of patience. I always did it perfectly at the beginning, then I quitted. Fortunately, I found out my real problem and my duty now is just fix it.

What Is The Difference Between Successful And Unsuccessful People?

For some reason, I have read self-help magazines every day. This routine is always at the top of my top priority in my to-do list [or you could say "...is my top priority."]. In these magazines, they tell us a lot of inspired stories. They give us a hand in writing about life's solutions. Successful people's stories Stories of successful people are one of the most popular types of articles on in these magazines. I read a lot and I have tried to figure out what is separates successful people from other people. Are they intelligent? Were they born in a wealthy family? Or Aare they lucky? To me, it depends on their personality, however, what is the most important? That's is tThe strength on of their mindset which pushes them to go ahead continue and never give up. Instead of just having a dream, they always take a real action and keep moving on in their own direction to make their dream come true. They were never afraid of being failed failing because they know that there are a lot of lessons from their failures. Failures couldn't hold them back. To be honest, I'm the kind of person who always comes up with a ton of ideas. I have a lot of goals on my diary such as: getting in shape, being good at English, etc. I thought that I had spent enough time ( more than 5 years ), however, I couldn't get reach my goals. AI ask myself " Why? ". Because I lacked of patience. I always did it perfectly at the beginning, then I quitted. Fortunately, I found out my real problem and my duty now is just to fix it.