Fernando
This is my first notebook entry Hi there. This is my first notebook entry. I'm from Venezuela. I'm working on improve my English. Sometimes I get stuck speaking with a native English speaker. I'm here in the United States because of my son. He is the only one of seven people in the world with mitochondrial TK2 disease. We are in San Antonio, Texas. He is receiving physical therapy at Children's rehabilitation institute of telethon USA. Also, he is receiving Deoxypyrimidine Monophosphate as experimental therapy. My son is fifteen years old and he can't walk already. However, we are so hopeful about this new treatment. This treatment is very expensive. Only this year the treatment cost 84000$. I need to work in order to raise funds. I have 2 little girls too. I love my 3 children and I'll always do my best for them. My main frustration is when I go to my son's doctor. I always need an interpreter. Therefore, I studying English several hours a day. I know I'll do it. Step by step. Word by word. I know the only way to improve my English is getting practice every day. Greetings.
1

This is my first notebook entry

Hi there. This is my first notebook entry. I'm from Venezuela. I'm working on improving my English. Sometimes I get stuck speaking with a native English speaker. I'm here in the United States because of my son. He is the only one of seven people in the world with mitochondrial TK2 disease. We are in San Antonio, Texas. He is receiving physical therapy at Children's rehabilitation institute of telethon USA. Also, he is receiving Deoxypyrimidine Monophosphate as experimental therapy. My son is fifteen years old and he can't walk.

However, we are so hopeful about this new treatment. This treatment is very expensive. This year alone the treatment costs $84000. I need to work in order to raise funds.

I have 2 little girls too. I love my 3 children and I'll always do my best for them.

My main frustration is when I go to my son's doctor, I always need an interpreter. Therefore, I am studying English several hours a day.

I know I'll do it. Step by step. Word by word. I know the only way to improve my English is practicing every day.

Greetings.