Yljaha
Please correct these sentences 1. Why did Tom chase her to get revange? - I don't know exactly, but maybe she offended him. 2. Lets come along with me. There is a fabulous film at the cinema. - No, I want to stay at home. 3. I am upset, because I detected a dirty spot on my sweatshirt with hood. 4. How old is his nephew? - I don't know certanly, he is approxomatly 20 years old. 5. Do you see a stranger in the narrow corridor. Does he scary you? 6. How often do consumers insist on returning food in the departmen store? - They do it constantly, because they know every their rights now. 7. Do you have any anxsiety. - Yes I have, because I heard scary moaning twice in the night. I was intimidating by them. 8. Sometimes I don't cope entirely with daily routine. So some my dues are not done by me. 9. You have to cope with your work obligations. - I know, in other case my boss will hire somebody else instead of me. 10. Tom is going to take revange to his ex-boss, because she fired him. Tom considrs that it was not fair.

Please correct these sentences

1. Why did Tom chase her? To get revenge? - I don't know exactly, but maybe she offended him.
2. Come with me. There is a fabulous film at the cinema. - No, I want to stay at home.
3. I am upset because I detected a dirty spot on my sweatshirt with hood the hood of my sweatshirt. 
4. How old is his nephew? - I don't know for sure certanly, but he is approxomatly 20 years old.
5. Do you see a stranger in the narrow corridor.? Does he scary scare you?
6. How often do consumers insist on returning food in the departmen store? - They do it constantly, because they know every their rights now.
7. Do you have any anxsiety anxiety? - Yes I have do, because I heard scary moaning twice in the night. I was intimidated by it. them.
8. Sometimes I don't cope entirely with daily routine. So some my dues are not done by me. Sometimes I don't complete my daily routine, so some duties are left uncompleted.***(not sure about this one, anyone else??) 
9. You have to cope with your work obligations. - I know,other cases otherwise my boss will hire somebody else instead of me.
10. Tom is going to take revange to his ex-boss because she fired him. Tom considrs that it was thought it was not fair.

Good English, good job!