gary
Hot day and good guy It 's hot recently in centre of china.Sometimes I want to stay office and living room because I cann't bear the weather.But I have to go out for work. Today it is 40 degree outside.I got up early and hurry up arrived to rail station .I would go to hangzhou by speed-train.where I will meet my client.Frank,he is a good man. I arrived at Hangzhou at 9:30 O'clock.I called him. Frank said to me .Gary;You are a good guy and work hard man. I felt very excited and happy. I think it is the best praise for me this years. Thanks a lot .Frank

Hot day and good guy

It's hot recently in the centre of China. Sometimes I want to stay in the office and living room because I cannot bear the weather. But I have to go out for work.
Today, it is 40 degrees outside. I got up early and hurried up to arrive at the railway station. I went to Hangzhou by high speed train, where I met my client, Frank, he is a good man.
I arrived at Hangzhou at 9:30am and called him.
Frank said to me, 'Gary: You are a good guy and a hard worker.' 
I felt very excited and happy.
I think it is the best praise for me this year.
Thanks a lot Frank!

Good work! A few things to remember for next time. 

After each full-stop you need a space before starting the next sentence. 

All place names must begin with a capital letter. 

Only use o'clock if it is on the hour e.g. 9 o'clock (then add in the morning/in the evening if you want to make it clear whether or not it is am or pm.)

Temperature is always plural. So degrees not degree. You don't need to use the degrees marker in speech. You can just say 'it was 35 yesterday"

Be clear with your tenses. You began with 'got up' so past, then used 'would' so conditional and then 'will' so future. I changed all of these to past. I hope I understood your meaning correctly...

Stephen