yilia
2015/8/4 Write! This is my first writing,I was really feel a little worried about this,but if i don't start,I won't make progress. First,i will introduce myself, Yilia it's my English name,and i am 25 years old.My hometown is Zhejiang,there is beautiful scenery and gentle people. But i am in Beijing now. Beijing is the capital of china. Two years ago,i was still in Hangzhou,at that time,i was full of longing with Beijing.I thought that is a city how good at for my job. Actually,i am an artist ,mainly to do photography and video.Most of the time i want acquainted with more different people,and feel different things. Not only good for job ,and good for myself to become a wonderful person. Sometimes i think about why i has decided on art as a career.Most people love it and enjoy it,but it doesn’t means everyone can really get into the special place in their life. That place like a wonderland,and also like a prison. you can come in,but not necessarily to come out.Beautiful and dangerous both in there.

2015/8/4 Write!

This is my first time writing,I was really feel a little worried about it,but if i don't start,I won't make progress.

First,i will introduce myself, Yilia is my English name,and i am 25 years old. My hometown is Zhejiang,there are beautiful scenery and gentle people. But i am in Beijing now. Beijing is the capital of china.

Two years ago,i was still in Hangzhou,at that time,i was full of longing for Beijing. I thought that it is a good city for my job. Actually,i am an artist ,mainly I do photography and video.Most of the time i want to be acquainted with more different people,and feel different things. Not only good for job ,and good for myself to become a wonderful person. (?)

Sometimes i think about why i has decided on art as a career.Most people love it and enjoy it,but it doesn’t means everyone can really get into the special place in their life. That place like a wonderland,and also like a prison. you can come in,but not necessarily to come out. Both beautiful and dangerous in there.

2015/8/4 Write!

This is my first writing,I was really feel a little worried about this,but if i don't start,I won't make progress.

First,i will introduce myself, Yilia it's my English name,and i am 25 years old.My hometown is Zhejiang,there is beautiful scenery and gentle people. But i am in Beijing now. Beijing is the capital of china. Two years ago,i was still in Hangzhou,at that time,i was full of longing with Beijing.I thought that is a city how good at for my job. Actually,i am an artist ,mainly to do photography and video.Most of the time i want acquainted with more different people,and feel different things. Not only good for job ,and good for myself to become a wonderful person.

Sometimes i think about why I HAVE decided on art as a career.Most people love it and enjoy it,but it doesn’t means everyone can really get into the special place in their life. That place like a wonderland,and also like a prison. you can come in,but not necessarily to come out.Beautiful and dangerous both in there.