mikethrandir
Reading a book, mastering English vocabulary Yesterday I heard about a book that it's supposed to be a great tool to learn English vocabulary, so I bought it on Amazon (it's really cheap because it's an e-book). I started to read it before going to bed and I can't give my opinion yet. The tittle is How to Learn and Memorize English by Anthony Metivier and it's about teaching people mnemonic tricks to memorize a big amount of vocabulary without struggling too much and being able to remember it when it's needed. I'm thrilled about the possibility of that being true, cause one of my main weakness while speaking or writing in English is the lack of vocabulary, which get my communication skills worse. Sometimes I want to say something specific, but in the end I don't get it cause what I say it's not what I really meant. So knowing much more vocabulary would be pretty awesome. If I finally master mnemonics, I will tell you (with a better vocabulary than now,hahaha, of course). Have a nice Tuesday. Miguel
1

Reading a book, mastering English vocabulary

Yesterday I heard about a book that it's is (<em>or</em> that's) supposed to be a great tool to learn English vocabulary, so I bought it on Amazon (it's really cheap because it's an e-book). I started to read it before going to bed and so I can't give my opinion yet.

The tittle is How to Learn and Memorize English by Anthony Metivier and it's about teaching people mnemonic tricks to memorize a big large amount of vocabulary without struggling too much and being able to remember it when it's needed.

I'm thrilled about the possibility of that being true, because one of my main weaknesses while speaking or writing in English is the lack of vocabulary, which get makes my communication skills worse. Sometimes I want to say something specific, but in the end I don't get it because what I say it's is not what I really meant. So knowing much more vocabulary would be pretty awesome.

If I finally master mnemonics, I will tell you (with a better vocabulary than now,hahaha, of course).

Have a nice Tuesday.

Miguel

Very good Miguel. My corrections are in red and my suggestions to sound more natural are in blue/grey.

You will hear "cause" in spoken English, but it's really a shortened version of because. If you use it in written English (which is not recommended unless you are quoting someone), you should use an apostrophe to indicate that the word has been shortened.

For example:  "I don't get it 'cause what I say is not what I really meant"

I still don't know. I wish it worked. I'll let you know:P
haha is it really benificial to enlarge vocabularies?