Dmytro
Report: Local transport usage and improvement Local transport plays an important role in life of my city. It's a chip and simple way to get from one point of the city to another. A lot of people can't buy cars, so they use local transport such as buses, trolleybuses, trams and sometimes river vehicles. But there're big problems that are widespread in the country like an obsolete vehicles, destroyed infrastructure and bad roads. All these problems make usage of local transport like a novitiation. Local authorities can't solve these problems cause they haven't enough money in their budgets. My city's local transport needs great investments. These investments can be received from foreign companies and individuals that are interested in creating enterprises in Ukraine. But a lot of investors fear invest money cause of corruption and bad conditions for doing business. In this situation, the biggest responsibility lies on central authorities in Kyiv which should fight corruption, simplify doing business conditions and attract foreign investments. Also there's another problem in my city - local authorities have tried to build bridges through the Dnipro River for almost 10 years. The establishment of these bridges will unload traffic in the city and simplify lives of thousands of citizens.
1

Report: Local transport usage and improvement

Local transport plays an important role in life of my city. It's a cheap and simple way to get from one point of the city to another. A lot of people can't buy cars, so they use local transport such as buses, trolleybuses, trams and sometimes river vehicles.
But there are* big problems that are widespread in the country, like obsolete vehicles, destroyed infrastructure and bad roads. All these problems make usage of local transport like a novitiation. Local authorities can't solve these problems because they haven't enough money in their budgets. My city's local transport needs great investment. This investment can be received from foreign companies and individuals that are interested in creating enterprises in Ukraine. But a lot of investors fear investing money because of corruption and bad conditions for doing business. In this situation, the biggest responsibility lies on central authorities in Kyiv which should fight corruption, simplify the enviroment for completing business conditions and attract foreign investments.
Also there is another problem in my city - local authorities have tried to build bridges through the Dnipro River for almost 10 years. The establishment of these bridges will unload traffic in the city and simplify lives of thousands of citizens.

*There're is a common contraction in speech but is rarely written - for a piece like this it is safer to write there are.