gary
A suprised news Ross is live in Fujian in the eastern of china. He is my classmate in university. he called me last night. he told me that he would come to Hangzhou and see me this weekend. I said to him. it was hot in Hangzhou recently. of course I hoped he would come to Hangzhou and We can climb hills,swiming and have dinner together. He said to me. he felt sadly and tied recently . so he wanted to go out and have a rest. It is suprised for me. Ross was a happy and positive guy ago. I could not believe that he was so sad and negative. He said to me that He was worked in ABB for five years. but he wanted leave ABB and go to another company where he would a good salary and chance. But he missed ABB. So he felt confuse. I didn't know how to answer him. Just a word. if you want it. just do it. Come on. Ross. If you do what you like. You will be easy to succeed

A suprised news

Ross is lives in Fujian in the eastern part of china. He is my classmate in university. He called me last night. he told me that he would come to Hangzhou and see me this weekend.
I said to him. it  is  very hot in Hangzhou recently. of course I hoped he would come to Hangzhou and We can climb hills,swiming and have dinner together.
He said to me. he is feeling sad and tired recently . so' he wants to go out and have a rest.
It is suprised for me. Ross was a happy and positive guy   before. I could not believe that he is so sad and negative.
He said to me that He  worked in ABB for five years. but he wants to leave ABB and go to another company where he would a good salary and chance. But he missed ABB. So he felt confuse. 

I didn't know how to answer him. Just a word. if you want it. just do it.
Come on. Ross. If you do what you like. You will be easy to succeed