luz
my experience in France It is great pleasure for me to spent a period of time in France. Actually, I have been to France for half year, but I still remembered when the first time I woke up. That time I understood what the meaning of 'lonely' was. But time flies, I have to fit the foreign life and learnt a great many of things. At that time, I did not have time to cry or miss my family or friends. After, I figured out why everyone said if you have chance for your young, you should go outside and live by yourself. Because, it is your valuable experience for your life. I reminded of my life in France, I though I has changed a lot, I'm not a girl who meet the problem will find her parents at once. So, I thought I really lucky, I can achieve my goal and fulfill my life on my option.
1

My Experience in France

It is great pleasure for me to spent a period of time in France. Actually, I have been to France for half year, but I still remembered when the first time I woke up. That time I understood what the meaning of 'lonely' was. But time flies, I have to fit the adapt to the foreign life and I have learnt a many great things. At that time, I did not have time to cry or miss my family or friends.

After that, I figured out why everyone said if you have the chance for your when you're young, you should go outside and live by yourself. Because, it is your valuable experience for your life. I reminded thought about of my life in France, I thought I had changed a lot. I'm not a girl who meet the problem will find her parents at once. (I'm not sure what you were trying to say here.)

So, I thought I was really lucky that I can could achieve my goal and fulfill my life.