germano
a great scary Last month I had a great scary because my son climbed on his little bed and fell outside. Fortunately he didn't do bad himself, immediately I run to buy another wood structure to install on his bed, since I wanted to increase the height of this. In spite of this, that solution wasn't enough because he took his pillow and blanket and used them to climb on to repeat the same action. The best thing to do was to go to buy a new low bed without lateral protections, but now with this bed, he never want to go to sleep!
1

A Great Scare

Last month I had a great scary scare because my son climbed on his little bed and fell outside. Fortunately he didn't do bad harm to himself. I immediately I run ran to buy another wood structure to install on his bed, since I wanted to increase the height of this it. In spite of this, that solution wasn't enough because he took his pillow and blanket and used them in order to climb on to his little bed to repeat the same action. The best thing to do was to go to buy a new low bed without lateral protections, but now with this bed, he never wants to go to sleep!

Last month I had a big shock. My son was climbing out of his bed and he fell over. Fortunately he didn't hurt himself badly. I immediately ran out to buy another wooden frame to install onto his bed, in order to prevent it from happening again. My solution didn't work and he used his pillow and blanket to escape again. I bought a lower bed, without lateral protections. But now he doesn't want to go to sleep!