small lai
i want to go home i am a student of university.(ps:my english skill is very bad .haha )This holiday i couldn't go home.my home is so far from my university that i only go home once a year. i miss my father every day .i miss his cooks for me .Also i miss my mother thouth she always speaks a lot making me feel bad.
1

i want to go home

i am a student of university.(ps:my english  is very bad .haha )This holiday i couldn't go back ( visit) home. My home is so far from my university that i only go back (visit) home once a year. i miss my father every day .i miss his cooks for me ( i think : i miss his dishes for me )

.Also i miss my mother though she always speaks a lot thing that make me feel bad.

I'm a student too so i got it . Hope you can visit my parents someday . 

Best wishes for you 

1

I want to go home

I am a student of at university.(ps:my english skill is are very bad .haha )This holiday I couldn't go home. My home is so far from my university that I can only go home once a year. I miss my father every day. I miss him cooking for me. I also miss my mother, though she always says a lot of things that make me feel bad.

(remember that when talking about yourself in English it's always the capital letter I)

I was a student, so I also had feelings like you. I hope you will be alright soon. I believe your parents miss you too.. :)