Yuki
An interesting Interview.. ^_^ .. Today I attended an interview. To be honest, I am fresh from school with less experience. I respect expriences and friends I had from part time jobs. But they are not enough for me. I need to gather more experiences and learn more knowledge. Actually, Today is lucky for me. I met a manager who give a chance to get a job to challenge myself. He put hopeness in me. He believe I can. You know? When you get oppotunities to try in a new area, that is great. But someone trust you and believe you can do it that is more amazing.. I hope I will not make him disappointed. I will try my best to do my job well. He gave me many helpul advices. I apreciate it.. He said that when I gave something, I will receive more like that. I do my work by heart, I would achieve success worth.. Work by Passion and Live with Heart.. Suddently I love this life, love myself more before ever And everything will become very nice in eyes fulling of hope.. :)

Well done on your great piece of writing! What a positive experience you have written about here, it made me smile!

Be careful with your capital letters - there are lots that suddenly appear in the middle of a sentence. They are only for pronouns and the beginning of sentences.

Good luck and keep writing.

Tom

An interesting Interview.. ^_^ ..

Today I attended an interview. To be honest, I am fresh from school with little less experience. I respect experiences and friends I had from part time jobs, but they are not enough for me. I need to gather more experiences and learn more knowledge.

Actually, today is lucky for me. I met a manager who gave me a chance to get a job to challenge myself. He put trust hopeness in me. He believes I can. You know? When you get oppotunities to try in a new area, that is great. But when someone trusts you and believes you can do it that is more amazing.

I hope I will not make him disappointed. I will try my best to do my job well. He gave me lots of helpful advice. many helpul advices. I appreciate it. He said that when I give something, I will receive more like that. If I do my work with by heart, I will would achieve worthwhile success. worth..
Work with by passion and live with heart..
Suddenly I love this life, love myself more than ever before ever and everything will become very nice in my eyes fulling of hope.. :)

An interesting Interview.. ^_^ ..

Today I attended an interview. To be honest, I am fresh from school without much experience. I respect experiences and friends I had from part time jobs, but they are not enough for me. I need to gather more experiences and learn more knowledge.
Actually, today is lucky for me. I met a manager who gave me a chance to get a job that will challenge me myself. He put hope in me. He believes I can do the job. You know, when you get opportunities to try in a new area, that is great. But when someonetrusts you and believes you can do it, that is more amazing.
I hope I will not disappoint him disappointed. I will try my best to do my job well. He gave me a lot of  helpul advice. I appreciate it. He said that when I give something, I will receive more like that. I do my work by heart, so I will achieve success worth..
Work by passion and live with heart..
Suddently I love this life, love myself more before ever And everything will become very nice, with eyes full of hope.. :)

<em>[Good job.]</em>

Yeah.. So do I. Thank you, Scott.. :)
What you say makes sense. I think that we find hope and happiness more through hard work and overcoming challenges than having less work.