[VOCABULARY] English classes, Lesson 91, part B I finished the part A, now, I have some words to improve my vocabulary: Between: Can be the difference between two similar things, or something in the middle of. ex: There isn't something between us. Among: The same thing that between (but I'm not sure of this) ex: There is something among us. Appointment: Something that you need to do until a specific hour. ex: Have you a lot of appointments? Headache: Wen your head hurts. ex: I need to take some medicine because I have a headache (It's correct?) Tootache: When your tooth hurts. ex: Did you go to dentist? You have a tootache. (I have no idea what's the preposition) Stomachache: When your stomach hurts. ex: Are you with a somachache? (Also here) Pill: Usually is a medicine. It's a little remedy that you can swallow. ex: Do you want some pills for your pain? Hard: A difficult thing ex: It's so hard to define this words! Adress: Places locations, likes our houses, stores and companies. ex: What is your adress? (I don't know if I need to put what or where) Quality: Something that define what is positive or negative. ex: The quality of this Netflix movies is amazing! Beginning: The start of something. ex: In the beggining, she didn't know how to read. End: When something is coming over. ex: So, the story ends. Marriage: When two people who loves each other lives together. ex: My friend's marriage was a disaster. Wedding: When two people who loves each other decides to live together and formalize it. ex: I liked their wedding very much. Hint: The same thing that tip. ex: Do you have some hints for me? Real: What isn't unreal. ex: People who lives traveling are a real. Really: The present continuous of real. ex: Do you really want to live in another country? Please, help me with all this prepositions. It's very confused!