lilia
Hi, if you have never visited mexico city, i suggest you do it. It´s a very nice place to visit I live in mexico city since I was born . I love my city because it has a very interesting activities and traditions, but I do not know why the most of the people around the globe think the beach in the only sight see in Mexico . Mexico City is a very exciting place to spend their vacation. If you like arts, night clubs , food . I Suggest you visit Mexico City. For example. when you visit Mexico city you could stay in Condesa neighborhood is one of the most famous and best located places. You could go at Paseo de la Reforma avenue is one of the most important and very nice streets in the city. Other place that I suggest is visit to Coyoacan in an old downtown, where you can find the Frida Kol's house. If you like to go out for a drink, you should go at La Roma, there you can find a lot of bars and cantinas (is a traditional bar in Mexico) and try a very nice tequila and mezcal. Other day you should visit the Teotihuacan ruins. Is a sitie where you can find a pyramids near Mexico city. You must take a taxi or a bus. This places is located 100 kilometers form mexico

Hi, if you have never visited mexico city, I suggest you do it. It´s a very nice place to visit

I have lived in Mexico City since I was born. I love my city because it has a there are very interesting activities to do and traditions, but I do not know why the most of the people around the globe think the beach in the only sight to see in Mexico .

Mexico City is a very exciting place to spend their your vacation. If you like arts, night clubs and food, I suggest you visit Mexico City it.

For example, when you visit Mexico city you can stay in the Condesa neighborhood, which is one of the most famous and best located places here. You can go at to the Paseo de la Reforma avenue which is one of the most important and very nice streets in the city. Another place that I suggest you visit is to Coyoacan in an old downtown, where you can find the Frida Kahol's house. If you like to go out for a drink, you should go at to La Roma; there you can find a lot of bars and cantinas (they are traditional bars in Mexico) where you can try a very nice tequila and mezcal.

Other day You should also visit the Teotihuacan ruins. It is a site where you can find the pyramids near Mexico City. You must take a taxi or a bus. This places is located 100 kilometers from here.

Very well done, Lilia.

I have never visited Mexico, but hope soon some day. A Mexican told me Cozumel is nice. (Yes, the beach!)

--Ravi.

Hi, if you have never visited Mexico City, I suggest that you do it. It´s a very nice place to visit.

I have lived in Mexico City since I was born . I love my city because it has some very interesting activities and traditions, but I do not know why the most of the people around the globe think that the beach in the only sight to see in Mexico .

Mexico City is a very exciting place to spend one's vacation. If you like arts, night clubs , food , etc. . I would suggest that you visit Mexico City.

For example. when you visit Mexico city you could stay in Condesa neighborhood as it is one of the most famous and best located places in the city. You could also go to Paseo de la Reforma avenue is, one of the most important and nicest streets in the city. Another place that I suggest is to visit is Coyoacan in the an old historic downtown district, where you can find the Frida Kol's house. If you like to go out for a drink, you should go to La Roma, there you can find a lot of bars and cantinas (is a traditional bar in Mexico) and try a very nice tequila and mezcal.

Another day you could visit the Teotihuacan ruins. Is a sitie where you can find a pyramids near Mexico city. You must take a taxi or a bus. That places is located 100 kilometers from Mexico.

Buen trabajo en su inglés, yo podía comprender todo. La sóla cosa es que usted usa "at" muchas veces cuando necesita ser "to". Mas, buen trabajo de todos modos, y ¡pronto va a poder a hablar inglés perfectamente!

Hi, if you have never visited Mexico City than I will suggest you to do it. It's a very nice place for visiting.

I live in Mexico City since I was born . I love my City because it has a very interesting activities and traditions, But I don't know why the most of the people around the globe think that,the beach in the only sigh to see in Mexico . 

Mexico City is a very exciting place to spend there vacation. If you like arts, night clubs , food than I will suggest you to visit Mexico City.

For example. when you visit to Mexico City you could stay in "Condesa Neighborhood" is one of the most famous and best located place. You could go at "Paseo de la Reforma" avenue is one of the most important and very nice street in the City. Other place that I  will suggest you to visit  "Coyoacan" is an old downtown, where you can find the "Frida Kol's" house. If you would like to go out for a drink, You should go at "La Roma", there you can find a lot of bars and cantins (is a traditional bar in Mexico) and try a very nice "Tequila and Mezcal".

Another day! You should visit the "Teotihuacan Ruins" It's a sitie where you can find a "Pyramids" near Mexico City. You must take a taxi or a bus. This places is located 100 kilometers form Mexico.