William Rodrigues
Letter to my brother Hi, brother, how are you? I hope you are fine. You won't believe it. Our nephew will get marry next year. He finds a nice girl and have been dating for six months. He tells me that he know her from college. They have commom friends and see each other almost always. One day he ask her to go out for a lunch. All of a sudden, they were engaged to. He visits me and invites me for being him best man. I think that he invites you either. I was surprised but I feel strongly that's the best for him. He lives with him grandma and him parents live in other city, far away. He needs someone to share him feelings and daily stuffs. My only worry is that he's young and needs finantial support. I doubt he can afford their living costs, but I don't get him to not do this. I just advice him to make sure what are he doing, and wish good luck, because it won't be easy.
1

Letter to my brother

Hi, brother, how are you? I hope you are fine. You won't believe it. Our nephew is getting married next year. He found a nice girl and they have been dating for six months. He tells me that he knew her from college. They have common friends and see each other all the time. One day he asked her to go out for lunch. All of a sudden, they were engaged to each other. He visited me and invited me to be his best man. I think that he invites you as well. I was surprised but I feel strongly that it's the best for him. He lives with his grandma and his parents live in another city, far away. He needs someone to share his feelings and daily things. My only worry is that he's young and needs financial support. I doubt he can afford their living costs, but I'm not convincing him to not do this. I just adviced him to make sure he know's what he's doing and wished him good luck because it won't be easy.