María
Reflection.. The last weekend i was changing my TV channels constantly, when suddenly there was a great movie that i hasn't had the opportunity to watch. This movie is called: Machine Gun Preacher, and basically is about the tortures of Sudanese Kids and how an American man is touched about this situation and decide to help with no boundaries. Most of us know about this situation, but also there are people that don't have any idea of the athrocities that are being commited around all Africa. In my opinion this movie was a classical that everybody should watch, because it helps to be concious that in the rest of the world, every minute, a crime, rape, or a violent act is being applied to thousands of innocent kids, and those kids who be survivors of that tortures, will become torturers tomorrow and the cycle will never ends. We must to be concious about that and valorate every day, because as humans we are complaining about things that at the end are insignificant compare with the life situations of thousands of people around the world.