Laura
I love my new fridge Last Saturday night my fridge was broken out, it did an annoying sound, so I had to switch it off to be able to sleep. In the morning I defrosted it in order to fix it, but it was impossible, the freezer stopped working and some food was already defrosted, then I had to take everything and carry it quickly to my mum's house. The temperature here is 38-40 grades centigrades, so a fridge is as necessary as breathing. Fortunately Monday came and the first thing I did was looking for a new frigde. Tuesday morning my new fridge was at home, I had to wait at least two hours to switch it on. By the end I could have cold water, fresh food,etc. It made me so happy! I didn't know how much I needed that machine.

I love my new fridge

Last Saturday night my fridge broke down was broken out, it did made an annoying sound, so I had to switch it off to be able to sleep.
In the morning I defrosted it in order to fix it, but it was impossible, the freezer stopped working and some food was already defrosted, then I had to take everything out and carry it quickly to my mum's house.
The temperature here is 38-40 grades centigrades, so a fridge is as necessary as breathing.
Fortunately Monday came and the first thing I did was looking for a new frigde.
Tuesday morning my new fridge was at home, I had to wait at least two hours to switch it on.
By the end of the day I could have cold water, fresh food,etc.
It made me so happy!
I didn't know how much I needed that machine.

Great job!

I love my new fridge

Last Saturday night my fridge was broken out, it had did an annoying sound, so I had to switch it off to be able to sleep.
In the morning, I defrosted it in order to fix it, but it was impossible. The freezer stopped working and some food was already defrosted. Then I had to take everything out and carry it quickly to my mum's (this is ok, but it is more common to say <em>mom</em>) house.
The temperature here is 38-40 grades degrees centigrades (I am not sure what you mean -centigrades?), so a fridge is as necessary as breathing.
Fortunately, Monday came and the first thing I did was looking for a new fridge.
Tuesday morning, my new fridge was at home, I had to wait at least two hours to switch it on.
By the end, I could have cold water, fresh food, etc.
It made me so happy!

I Love my new Fridge

Last Saturday night my fridge was broken out, it did made an annoying sound, so I had to switch it off to be able to sleep.
In the morning I defrosted it in order to fix it, but it was seemed impossible. The freezer stopped working and some food was already defrosted. Then I had to take everything and carry it quickly to my mum's Mom's house.
Fortunately, Monday came and the first thing I did was looking look for a new frigde.
Tuesday morning, my new fridge was at home. I had to wait at least two hours to switch it on.
By the end of this process I could have cold water, fresh food, etc.
It made me so happy!