Benicadell
Summer day It's eleven p.m. now and I feel in my burned skin warm temperature, but today was a really hot day in my geographic area. The sun was very shining and thermometers reached more than 40º C. In spite of, I've worked under the sun during almost all day. Consequently, I've been sweating and drinking water a lot. More than...! At the time of sunset I went to swim into crystalline water in appropriate river area. It was great! I had no desire to leave. My body became twenty years younger and got enough energy to be wraiting English now (helped by an aircon). My aircon will switch on all night because I won't sleep and tomorrow it will wait me another hard day. Dear friends, I'd like you correct my text, mainly verb forms. Thank you in advance.
2

Here we go Benicadell - I hope that the corrections help you. Please let me know if you have any questions. 

I love the sound of your swim!!

Tom

Summer day

It's eleven p.m. now and I feel like I have in my burned my skin in the hot weather warm temperature, but today was a really hot day in my geographic area. The sun was very shining brightly and thermometers reached more than 40º C. In spite of this, I've worked under the sun during almost all day. Consequently, I've been sweating and drinking water a lot. More than a lot...!

At the time the of sun set I went to swim into crystalline water in an appropriate river area. It was great! I had no desire to leave. My body became twenty years younger and got gave me enough energy to be writing English now (helped by my an aircon). My aircon will be switched on all night because I won't sleep otherwise and tomorrow it will wait me another hard day awaits me.

Dear friends,
I'd like you correct my text, mainly verb forms.
Thank you in advance.

A Summer day

It's eleven p.m. now and I feel on my burned skin the warm high/scorching temperature, but today was a really hot day in my geographic area(part of the world-poco mejor). The sun was very shining brightly (was very hot ??) and thermometers reached more than 40º C. In spite of this, I 've worked under the sun during almost all day. Consequently, I 've been was sweating and drinking a lot of water a lot. More than...!

At the time of the sunset I went to swim in the crystalline water in an appropriate area of the river. It was great! I had no desire to leave. My body became twenty years younger and got found enough energy to be able to be writing English now (helped by an aircon). My aircon will be switched on all night because if not I won't sleep and tomorrow it will wait me another hard day awaits me.

Dear friends,
Thank you in advance.

Bien hecho, suena como un día absolutamente idílico.  :-))