Jeff
Joffrey in the U.S.A Hello peeps ! It's been a long time that I don't have written something on italki !I just came back from the U.S where I spent 3 weeks.I was absolutely amazing! To be honest, I've learned a lot just by listening to native speakers speaking to me. But I had to do mistakes for being corrected by people and at the end of my trip I was much more confident. I'm pretty sure if I had stayed there at least 2 or 3 months more,I would be completely fluent. People often thought about me that I was settled down in the US because I'm a good speaker with a quite good American accent and I was really excited about sneaking in the american population without being uncovered ! My wife is from Morrocco and despite of me, people thought she was from Mexico. I've got to say that American people are very nice and helpful ! We've fell in love of this country and it's at the same time totally different and familiar of France. I wasn't lost in any point ! My daughter was happy with all those playgrounds throughout New York, she liked the sprinklers and the "Please Touch Museum" of Philadelphia. By the way, I attended the comedy cellar show in Greenwich Village and I had the chance to see my favorite humorist: Godfrey ! When he was on stage in front of me, I was thinking into myself:"No you're not watching a youtube video dude, you're definitely here !!" I was quite happy but when I did come out of the show, Godfrey was taking some photos with fans. So I asked him for a picture, he agreed and I said I was from Paris and I started learning English by watching his one-man show "Black by accident". He was blew away. Then we made a video together for my souvenir ! Unforgetable !

Joffrey in the U.S.A

Hello peeps ! It's been a long time that I don't since I have written something on italki ! I just came back from the U.S where I spent 3 weeks. It was absolutely amazing! To be honest, I've learned a lot just by listening to native speakers speaking to me. But I had to do make mistakes to be correct by people and at the end of my trip I was much more confident.
I'm pretty sure if I had stayed there at least 2 or 3 more months,I would be completely fluent. People often thought about me that I was settled down in the US because I'm a good speaker with a quite a good American accent and I was really excited about sneaking blending in the American population without being uncovered (revealed) ! My wife is from Morrocco and despite of unlike me, people thought she was from Mexico.
I've got to say that American people are very nice and helpful! We've fallen in love with this country and it's at the same time totally different and similar to France.
I wasn't lost at any point !
My daughter was happy with all those playgrounds throughout New York, she liked the sprinklers and the "Please Touch Museum" of Philadelphia.
By the way, I attended the comedy cellar show in Greenwich Village and I had the chance to see my favorite humorist (comedian): Godfrey ! When he was on stage in front of me, I was thinking to myself:"No you're not watching a youtube video dude, you're definitely here !!" I was quite happy but when I left the show, Godfrey was taking some photos with fans. So I asked him for a picture. He agreed and I said I was from Paris and I started learning English by watching his one-man show "Black by accident". He was blown away. Then we made a video together for my souvenir !
Unforgettable !

Sounds like a great trip! Good work :D

Spaces before exclamation marks give away your nationality ;)