Riccardo
My Ordinary Day Today I have woken up at half past nine in the morning, I have had a coffee and I have received a letter from the postman. I have decided to call the employment office in order to understand office hours. At noon I have put the pot with some water in it on the cooker to prepare a dish of pasta. Later in the afternoon, at about half past one in the afternoon I have started to study English and I have finished at half past five. My father has been in the kitchen at that time and he has thought of preparing some chicken steaks with a tomato salad. I have been at my friend's house and we have gone to a bar to have a coke. I have soon returned home and I have started to have a chat with a friend of mine. Now it's a quarter past two at night and I'm still awake.

My Ordinary Day

Today I have woken up at half past nine in the morning, I have had a coffee and I have received a letter from the postman. I have decided to call the employment office in order to understand find out the office hours. At noon, I have put the pot with some water in it on the cookerstove [US English terminology] to prepare a dish of pasta. Later in the afternoon, at about half past one in the afternoon, I have started to study English and I have finished at half past five. My father has been was in the kitchen at that time and he has thought of to prepareing some chicken steaks with a tomato salad. I have been at then arrived at my friend's house and we have gonewent to a bar [negli Stati Uniti non si va al "bar" per bere coke, perché il bar è una cosa diversa di quelli in Italia] to have a coke. I have soon returned home and I have started to have a chat with a friend of mine. Now it's a quarter past two at night and I'm still awake.

[Mi dispiace, ma questo testo non usa il "present perfect" in un modo addatto. Il present perfect descrive un'azione che è fatto nel passato distante o che continua al presente. Invece si usa il simple past nel caso di questo testo. I studied English earlier today. I have studied English in the past, some years ago. I have studied English up to now, the present.]

My Ordinary Day

Today, I have woken up at half past nine in the morning, I have had a coffee, and I have received a letter from the postman. I have decided to call the employment office in order to understand find out their office hours. At noon, I have put the pot with some water in it on the cooker to prepare some pasta a dish of pasta. Later in the afternoon, at about half past one, in the afternoon I have started to study English and I have finished at half past five. My father has been in the kitchen at that time and he has thought of preparing some chicken steaks with a tomato salad. I have been at my friend's house and we have gone to a bar to have a coke. I have soon returned home and I have started to have a chat with a friend of mine. Now it's a quarter past two at night and I'm still awake.