Tina
Transnational marriage i am fresh here, when I log into the main website, find a hot topic "transnational marriage" which hold my eyes on. In my memory, marriage is a bond that connect two persons who share love, compromise on principles, forgive and tolerant each other, which can be realized only under the circumstance that one hug each other's culture that is totally different from yours, then long-term living together day in and day out, learn how to compromise when in conflict and communicate after quarrels. So whether people should step into transnational marriage depends on whether you have known each other and how both you solve the conflicts.
2

Transnational marriage [I think 'intercultural marriage' might be a better choice of words]

I am fresh here. When I log into the main website, I find that a hot topic "transnational marriage" is a hot topic. which hold my eyes on.[you could say 'holds my attention' but I think the meaning is clear if you say 'hot topic' and you don't need to say the same thing twice] In my memory To me, marriage is a bond that connect two persons people who share love, compromise on principles, forgive and tolerant tolerate each other, which can be realized only under the circumstance that one hug each other's culture that is totally different from yours, then long-term living together day in and day out, learn how to compromise when in conflict and communicate after quarrels [I'm not sure of your meaning for this part highlighted in orange. I think you could write "This can only be accomplished if each person can appreciate a culture that is totally different from their own. In a long-term relationship, each partner must learn to compromise in conflict and communicate after quarrels"]. So whether people should marry someone from another culture step into transnational marriage depends on whether you they have known each other well and how both people you solve the conflicts.

Love knows no boundaries, but in a way your concern is true, I've read many long distance relationships are shaken when one member of the couple has to move where the other lives, and experiences a cultural clash.

intercultural marriage

I am fresh here. When I log into the main website, I find  "intercultural marriage" is a hot topic. To me, marriage is a bond that connect two people who share love, compromise on principles, forgive and tolerate each other. This can only be accomplished if each person can appreciate a culture that is totally different from their own. In long-term relationship, each other must learn to compromise in conflict and communicate after quarrels. So whether people should marry someone from another culture depends on whether they known each other well and how both people solve conflicts.

thanks Abigale for your kindness.