Maggie
Some people believe that students should be taught separately Some people believe that students with different levels of academic abilities should be taught separately. Do you agree or disagree? ----------------------------- Some people think that different levels of students should teach differently and separate to the different class. I disagree that it’s the huge waste of educational resources and we should provide the fair opportunity to every student. Some schools implement that different levels of classes have different teaching plan. Good teachers allocate to those classes. That kind of classes will get high achievement during the final examination. It’s a big honor and school will get more reputation. Therefore, many schools adopt that kind of policy. But is it right? In fact, the initial examination scores are only temporally results. So if schools only according to one of student’s examination scores distinguish from students to the different class, it must be harm for student’s confident and emotional. It’s really unfair event. Some classes must think that they are lower than other students. That also underestimates student’s potential. Furthermore, we should motivate student instead of hurting them. If school and parent encourage students, they will change and study better than before. In addition, schools should teach fundamental knowledge and encourage students to develop personality, like how to socialize with each other, how to build team work, how to train creativity. That’s more important than pay all attention to examination scores. On the other hand, if schools divide too many classes, it becomes a kind of resources waste, also being difficult to get many qualified teachers. In conclusion, I believe that school should give every student fair opportunity to truly develop their talent. Don’t judge student only because of one of scores. Keep the purely educational surroundings.