David
Application Professor Baker, i hope you're fine. I'm David, student from de Universidad Nacional de Colombia. As the professor Velez said you, i'm very interested in stay in California in your study group because i need to deeper in the numerical technics and the concepts of condensed matter. I want to apply , respectfully, to allow me to work in his group in the first semester of the 2016 . I would like to know if exist the possibility of some funding. If no exist don't matter, i would assume with the expenses of the stay and passages. I'll be awaiting your response. I would be very grateful with you if you would give me that chance. Cheers Thanks
1

Application

Professor Baker,

iI hope you're finedoing well. I'm David, a student from de Universidad Nacional de Colombia. As the professor Velez said to you, iI'm very interested in stay in coming to California infor your study group because i need toa deeper in theunderstanding of numerical technics and the concepts of condensed matter. I want to apply, respectfully, to allow me for permission to work in his with your group induring the firstSpring semester of the 2016 . I would also like to know if exist the possibility exists for of some funding. If no funding exists, it's OKdon't matter, i wouldI will assume with the expenses of for the stay and passages.
I'll be awaiting your response. I would be very grateful withto you if you wcould give me that chanceoffer me this opportunity.
Cheers
ThanksBest regards,