juan castro
A research project Hi friends on Italki, I´m developing a course in which I have to make a proposal to encourage recyling in my community, so I have to make a video answering the following three questions: 1. According to the two assessment instruments, ¿What do you have to improve in your project? answer: well, I know my project is not the best routed, however I have to improve in implementation of this because is the final part and the most important, besides is which determine if my project will work. 2. What steps are you going to follow in order to improve your project? answer: of course I´m going to take into account the suggestions gived for our tutor and my classmates to make that my project will be viable and applicable in my context. 3. Does your project fulfill all the requirements to be carried out? answer: don´t, I know I have to work very hard in order to my project fill all the requirements and this way carry it out in my community. My project answer the question: why not recycling? with this proposal I´m trying to give to the paople of my community a clear idea of the benefits of recycling.

A research project

Hi friends on Italki. I´m developing a course (plan? proposal?) [in which I have to make a proposal] to encourage recyling in my community, so I have to make a video answering the following three questions:

1. According to the two assessment instruments,(?) What do you have to improve(?) in your project?

answer: well, I know my project is not the best routed (organized?). However I have to improve in implementation of this because this is the final part and the most important part, besides is which determine if my project will work.

2. What steps are you going to follow take in order to improve your project?

answer: of course I´m going to take into account the suggestions given for by our tutor and my classmates to make that my project will be viable [and applicable in my context].

3. Does your project fulfill all the requirements to be carried out?

answer: don´t, I know I have to work very hard in order to for my project fill to fulfill all the requirements [and this way carry it out in my community] (and achieve your goal?).

My project answer the question: "Why not recycling recycle?" With this proposal I´m trying to give to the people of my community a clear idea of the benefits of recycling.

General Notes:

--Your opening statement is difficult to understand. I cut down all the additional words to where the sentence made sense to me, but I'm am unsure if that is the message you intended to write.

--1. I'm not sure what you mean by 'assessment instruments' and I am not sure what the question is actually asking. Are you asking what your project aims to improve (as a direct result if your plan succeeds)?

--Usage of 'well' or 'of course' at the beginning of a sentence is fine in casual (verbal) conversation, but is not suitable for written statements that are formal or aim to be informative in some way.

--'Routed' doesn't make sense to me here. Are you attempting to reference the current way the project is being handled?

--All around too many prepositions and conjunctions in the first answer.

--'Part' is the object, so if you want to state two different things ('final' and 'most important') about the same item, you need to put it at the end.

--2. 'Steps' are something you take. 'Paths' are something you follow. Taking steps (steps taken, steps to take, etc) is a common phrase.

--'Gived' isn't a word. Past tense of give is gave; given is the part participle.

--Not sure what you are intending to say by adding 'applicable to my context' at the end. 'Viable' can describe used to describe the whole thing.

--3. 'to be carried out' doesn't make sense her.

--I don't understand what you are trying to say with your answer.

--When you pose a statement as answering a specific question, followed by that question, it should be in quotation marks.

--'Recycle' is the infinitive, especially when it comes to recycling, and would be the best choice when posing an open question like you did.

Juan, I am not a native. So I will try to make some corrections.

A research project

Hi, friends, on Italki, I´m developing a course in which I have to make a proposal to encourage recyling in my community, so I have to make a video answering the following three questions:

1. According to the two assessment instruments, "What do you have to improve in your project?"

answer: well, I know my project is not the best routed, however I have to improve the implementation of it because it is the final part (of what?) and the most important one, besides this determines if my project will work or not.

2. What steps are you going to follow in order to improve your project?

answer: of course I´m going to take into account the suggestions given by our tutor and my classmates to make my project viable and applicable in my context.

answer: don´t (who?), I know I have to work very hard in order to meet all the requirements and in this way to carry it out in my community.

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/in-order-to

My project answers the question: why not recycling \to recycle?\ ? with this proposal I´m trying to give a clear idea of the benefits of recycling to the people of my community.