Alison
How can I practice my English writing?? My writing very common. It is not very good and also not very bad. But,sometime when I write something in English, I make mistake in grammar. So, I need to use anyother ways make me not mistake in grammar. Therefore, if you English very well, would you can help me how can I do? or would you can give me some advices? Thanks a lot.
1

How can I practice my English writing??

My writing is very common (Maybe you meant "basic"? Something like that would make more sense.)
It is not very good, and but it's also not very bad.
But sometimes when I write something in English, I make mistakes in grammar.
So, I need to use another ways to make help me not mistakes in grammar.

Therefore, if you speak/write English very well, would you can help me learn how can I can do it better? Or would you can give me some advices? Thanks a lot.

How can I practice my English writing??

My writing is very common basic.
It is not very good and also not very bad.
But Sometimes when I write something in English, I make mistake in grammar grammar mistakes.
So, I need to use anyother different ways methods that can make help me to not make grammar mistakes. mistake in grammar.

Therefore, if your English is very well good, would you be willing can to help me, and tell me what how can I can do? Or would you be wiling can to give me some advices? Thanks a lot.

I think you should attempt to communicate regulary with a native English speaker. Also, you can observe how they operate in certain verbal and writing situations that you encounter with them. Furthermore, I think you should read plenty of books to improve vocabulary and ask native speakers plenty of questions about why they write a certain way. In addition, you will learn some informal English so make sure to try to distinguish the difference between informal and formal English. Lastly, if you want, you can send me a private message I will communicate with you and answer some of your questions, take care.

I think you can talk more in English, Or you can communicate by sofeware with people in diffierent counities.