Charles
A famous tea Huo-Qing Tea in Yong Xi, China 1. Brief introduction Produced in Yong Xi in the middle of China, Huo-Qing tea has always been favored by Chinese royal family since 500 years ago. At present days, it is perhaps the best gift to be shared with. With mountains, brooks, birds, and flowers, it’s growing area is as picturesque as a scenic attraction. The tea picking methods are special and tea making techniques are fine, which makes Huo-Qing tea be unique with its pearl like shape, black jade of color, mellow and normal taste. (or “with its excellence in shape, color and flavor.”?) All this makes Huo-Qing tea a well-known drinking beverage. This tea can be made for four to five times and is best enjoyed at the second and the third time.
1

A famous tea

Huo-Qing Tea in Yong Xi, China

1. Brief introduction
Produced in Yong Xi in the middle of China, Huo-Qing tea has always been favored by Chinese royal families since 500 years ago. At present days, it is perhaps the best gift to be shared with / (amongst friends, family or business associates). With mountains, brooks, birds, and flowers, it’s growing area is as picturesque as a scenic attraction. The tea picking methods are special and tea making techniques are finely tuned, which makes Huo-Qing tea be unique with its pearl like shape, black jade of color and mellow and normal taste. (or “with its excellence in shape, color and flavor.”?) All this makes Huo-Qing tea a well-known drinking beverage.
This tea can be made brewed for four to five times and is best enjoyed at the second and the third time brewing.

Can you help me to revise my English version? Thank you very much!