Wendy Tong
My New Pets I got two cats from my relatives.They are very cute .One is yellow,the other is black.They are both beautiful but I like the yellow one more.Because the blackone always bites me.And I think it's dirty .My mom dosen't like them.She even dosen't allow them to stay in the house.My bother likes them, too.He often feets them with me . I regard them as my friends.But I can't take care of them often because my school work.
1

My New Pets

I got two cats from my relatives.They are very cute, one is yellow, the other is black.They are both beautiful, but I like the yellow one more because the black_one always bites me. Also, And I think it's the balck one is dirty too. My mom dosen't like them._She even dosen't doesn't even allow them to stay in the house._My brother likes them, too though._He often feets feeds them with me. I regard them as my friends, but I can't take care of them often because of my school work.

The word "too" means you or whoever the sentence is about agrees with something said prior. The word "though" can be used to show a disagreement to something said prior. The fact that your mother doesn't allow your cats in the house shows that she doesn't like them; however, your brother likes them because he feeds them. So, this would be the perfect time to use the word "though" in a sentence to show contrast. For example, "My Mom never lets my cats in the house. My Brother likes them though. He feeds them all the time."

1

My New Pets

I got two cats from my relatives. They are very cute. One is yellow ginger, the other is black. They are both beautiful but I like the yellow ginger one more. Because the black one always bites me. And I think it's dirty. My mom dosen't like them. She even dosen't allow them to stay in the house. My brother likes them, too. He often feetds them with me. I regard them as my friends. But I can't take care of them often because my school work.

- We don't usually use yellow as a colour to describe cats - we'd say they're ginger. If it's ginger and white mixed, you could say it's ginger tabby (a tabby cat is one that is a mix of grey and white)

- A note on punctuation: The full stop goes straight after the last word, then put a space after the full stop and before the first word in the next sentence, eg: My cat is ginger. It is cute. Not: My cat is ginger .It is cute.

Hope that helps!

This content violates our Community Guidelines.