Bexu
Let's go. Phú Yên Province in Vietnam I have a close friend. Her name's Van. We had to know and play together during 4 years. She was a roomate in dormitory. And We learned in same The University. In the final semester, we had a good idea. We decided buy 2 around tickets from HCM City to Phu Yen. We had a university friend in Phu Yen. Her name's Ngoc. Her family live in there. Which city near The ocean is Tuy Hoa. The first time, when we got there. Ngoc and her mom drove the motor bike to take us go her home. We had a half breakfast in her home. This is Mì Quảng (Quang noodles). And went around city to sight seeing. First day, We went to Gành Đá Dĩa. It's far about 30 km from Tuy Hoa City to there. The natural give to Vietnam many places so very majestic and beauty to heart. When we came there only 1 words to describe this place...So wonderful ! The strong wave, sea blue, stone plate. Rocks ratings so weird like a hive. So clean and clear... I love it so much ! We keep moving in the next place. Mang Lang church which was built in 1892. This is one of the oldest churches in Vietnam and is also the place to keep books first national language. The second day, We went around local markets. We ate special food in there. it was super cheap and super delicious. We bought many thing: crap, pig hearts, vegetable, shrimp, meat,... it so fresh. We organized BBQ in the beach so happy. In the night, we went around city and visit some famous place. We visited Cham temple and attend to New year lunar festival of Cham ethnic.Enjoy to their festival. You know in Việt Nam, we have 54 ethnics and Chấm is one of them. Third day, We drove motor bike to Mũi Điện. It's far about 50 km from Tuy Hoa City.it is The majestic place, we had walked in a long time to go there. The party is a rock towering and the other is boil area. So dangerous and Woa.... Strong wind made my hair stand up. We had carry on a food and had lunch in there. In the evening we comeback Tuy Hoa. And some time we had to stop some places to take a selfie. In the night, we ate dutch soup from the host. So great trip... Thanks a lot all guys.