Olga
Hello Hi everybody! I came to Italki.com to improve my English. I'd like to pass IELTS exam next year and I'd like to find some native speakers for practice and friendship. I find this web resource very useful and I hope it will help me to reach my aims. I'll write some essays and simply everything that will come to my mind to train my writing. I will be glad to chat with everybody, help everyone who want to study Russian and just have fun. Waiting for your comments. Olga

Hello

Hi everybody!
I came to Italki.com to improve my English. I'd like to pass an IELTS exam next year and I'd like to find some native speakers for practice and friendship. I find this web resource very useful and I hope it will help me to reach my aims. (Try not to repeat in the same sentence: "I will take an IELTS exam next year and I'd like to find ....")
I'll write some essays and simply everything that will come to my mind to train my writing.
I will be glad to chat with everybody, help everyone who want to study Russian and just have fun.

Waiting for your comments.
Olga

Welcome to italki Olga!

Write away, but there is a limit on maximum number of characters, so if you write long essays, I would suggest splitting them into smaller sections. If you use all the space, it will be difficult to add comments in the review.

My Russian is still at beginner level, but I will accept any help!

Den / Ден