Summer vacation I finished the final exam today. My summer vacation will start tomorrow!! I have many plans during this summer vacation; trip with my friends, going shopping, going to the festival and going to driving school. Of course, improving my English skills!! In fact, I've not get a driver license yet, so I have to go. In Japan, we have to go driving school when we get a driver license. Now, I go to the school by train. After getting a driver license, I wanna to go there by car. Anyway, I'm going to go camp with children. I hope it will be good memories for children. Have a nice summer vacation!!
1

Summer Vacation

I finished the my final exam today. My summer vacation will start tomorrow! I have many plans during this summer vacation; trip with my friends, going shopping, going to the festival and going to driving school. And of course, improving my English skills! In fact, I've not get got a driver's license yet, so I have to go should probably go get one. In Japan, we have to go to a drivers school when we get a driver's license. Now Currently, I go to the school by train. After getting a driver's license, I want to commute there to go there by car. Anyways, I'm going to go camp with children. I hope it will be good memories for the children. Have a nice summer vacation!