Yulia
The strangest dream i've ever had Have you ever dreamed about dreaming? I personally experienced it last night. It was really strange and even scary. I had an absolutely ordinary evening yesterday. Before going to bed I locked the door but not on every locks (I always do it this way, it’s perfectly safe). I woke up at 2 o’clock in the night because I had a bad dream about someone getting into my apartment because it had not been perfectly locked. I got up, looked at the clock on the wall, locked the door and returned to my bed. Almost everything was absolutely normal except I put the key under my pillow. But maybe it wasn’t such a stupid thing, after all it was 2 o’clock! I woke up again after an hour or so. The first thing I did was to check the key under my pillow. It was not there, my door was not locked either. So I didn’t wake up at 2 o’clock. How strange it is? I woke up in the dream and then I woke up again in real life, or is it real? Maybe I’m still dreaming?
1

The strangest dream I've ever had

Have you ever dreamed about dreaming? I personally experienced it last night. It was really strange and even scary. I had an absolutely ordinary evening yesterday. Before going to bed I locked the door but not on every locks (I always do it this way, it’s perfectly safe). I woke up at 2 o’clock in the night because I had a nightmare about someone getting into my apartment because it had not been perfectly locked. I got up, looked at the clock on the wall, locked the door and returned to my bed. Almost everything was absolutely normal except I put the key under my pillow. But maybe it wasn’t such a stupid thing, after all it was 2 o’clock! I woke up again after an hour or so. The first thing I did was to check the key under my pillow. It was not there, my door was not locked either. So I didn’t wake up at 2 o’clock. How strange is it! I woke up in the middle of the dream and then I woke up again in real life. , or Was it real? Maybe I’m still dreaming!

Your entry reminded me of a poem which I love.

It's by Edgar Allan Poe :

" All that we see or seem / Is but a dream within a dream."
Such things happen. Life is aburd dear Yulia!

I think the door was opend by yourselt, but you have forgotten.
Hello, Yahia! I didn’t watch it yesterday night, but I watched it 4 years ago or so. This movie came back to me yesterday when I was thinking about my dream.
Karl, definitely!
Hello, Phil. Thank you for your interesting advice. I’ll try this method, if it happens to me again. But I hope it’ll not :-)