Avishai
Nice puzzle Suppose you have an hotel with infinty number of rooms, in room number 1 visit customer number 1, in room 2 customer number 2 and so on, The hotel is full! Now assume a new customer which we call customer number 0 comes to visit, is it any way to enter this new customer to the hotel. Answer: Yes! there is a way, All you need to do is to move each costumer 1 room the right, meaning, guy number 1 would move to room 2, guy number 2 would move to room 3 and so on., after each guy moved to the room to his right, room number 1 would be avilbele and you can host there customer number 0.

Nice puzzle

Suppose you have an hotel with an infinite infinty number of rooms., in rRoom number 1 is occupied byvisit customer number 1, in room 2 is occupied by customer number 2 and so on., The hotel is full!
Now assume that a new customer whomwhich we call customer number 0 comes to visit., iIs thereit any way to find a room forenter this new customer into the hotel?.

Answer: Yes! tThere is a way., All you need to do is to move each customercostumer 1 room to the right, meaning, guy number 1 would move to room 2, guy number 2 would move to room 3 and so on., aAfter each guy movesd to the room to his right, room number 1 willwould be availableavilbele and you can host there customer number 0 there.