jainy jain
SILENCE, PATIENCE Silence, patience are the qualities that everyone consider it a good one but have you ever think of its extent. How much we should be patient ,calm and compose . Everything has its extent but not of tolerance . In each part of the country violence ,corruption is prevailing .Everywhere malicious person is present, on road ,in office , in school .... everywhere salicious thought is working . And we people besides fighting with that especially we women get adept with that .Always we live the matter on government and all that . We always supress our thinking and accept everything as it is . We women have a common attitude is that we always underestimate ourselves . Of all ill will behaviour we always have one solution i.e tolerate and keep mum ourselves. In Indian mythology silence is consider as the best weapon to realise any dubious person of his sinful acts but now the situation is changed and is changing......... DON'T YOU THINK , NOW THE TIME HAS CAME TO DEFINE THE MEANING OF SILENCE AND DEFINE THE EXTENT OF TOLERANCE , patience ..