Setyo
Looking for someone that want to exchange language aspecialy Indonesia -English Hay all. How are you today? I verry interested to learn English and I wish there is someone who can halp me. I'm native Indonesian. If there is someone that want to learn Indonesian language may be I can help you and we can change language one other.
hay jenny, thanks for your correction at my notebook. yeah sure, my email : [email protected] apakah kamu punya akun sosmed lain ? like skype may be, line or etc.
Hai Setyo, nama saya Jenny. I would like to exchange language learning with you. I am a native English speaker. Saya belajar bahasa Indonesia. How do you want to exchange? Mungkin kita akan bisa mulai dengan surel? Are you willing to post your email address here?

Looking for someone that wants to exchange language, especially Indonesia -English

Hey all. How are you today?
I very interested in learning English and I hope there is someone who can help me. I'm a native Indonesian speaker. If there is someone that wants to learn Indonesian language maybe I can help you and we can exchange language learning with each other.