Kristin
A super handsome man I met during the test I had my ielts spoken test a few days ago. I did not do well in the test but my examiner was the most handsome man I ever seen. He has beautiful blue eyes and golden hair. Honestly I can't remember his face very well. But I think I will never forget his big warm smile and his refreshing perfume. Oh, he was wear a blue shirt that day. Everyone likes to appreciate the beauties so I've noticed him when I steeped in the third floor.\(//∇//)\ When he came toward me I was so surprised that he was my examiner. In fact , before the test, I wish my examiner cannot be a handsome guy coz I just can't focus on the test if the examiner sitting in front of me is so handsome. Haha. Apparently, I screwed the test up and I know the result of the test will suck. After I returned back from his handsome appearance I realized I lose a good chance to get a high score. He was very nice and all the questions he asked were not very difficult but I'm not well prepared for the test so I couldn't answered them well. I am so regret now coz even some questions I had read in some text books but I didn't practice it. From then on, i find my English is sucks soI decided to improve my English no matter I would have that test again or not.
1

A super handsome man I met during the test

I had my ielts [spoken]/speaking test a few days ago. I did not do well in the test, but my examiner was the most handsome man I have ever seen. He had beautiful blue eyes and golden hair. Honestly, I can't remember his face very well. But I don't think I will never forget his big warm smile and his refreshing perfume. Oh, he was wearing a blue shirt that day. Everyone likes to appreciate the beautyies so I've noticed him when I stepped on to in the third floor.\(//∇//)\ When he came towards me I was so surprised that he was my examiner. In fact , before the test, I had hoped/wished that my examiner would cannot be a handsome guy because/[coz] I just can't focus on the test if the examiner sitting in front of me is so handsome. Haha. Apparently, I screwed the test up and I know the result of the test will be bad/[suck]. After I had returned (back) from his handsome appearance, I realized that I had loste a good chance to get a high score. He was very nice, and all the questions he asked were not very difficult, but I'm was not well prepared/unprepared for the test, so I couldn't answered them well. I am so regretful now because/[coz] there were even some questions that I had read in some text books, but I didhadn't practised them it. From then on, I find my English is bad sucks so I have decided to improve my English, [no matter if]/whether I would have take that test again or not.

1

I had my IELTS spoken test a few days ago. I did not do well in the test but my examiner was the most handsome man I had ever seen. He has beautiful blue eyes and golden hair. Honestly I can't remember his face very well. But I think I will never forget his big warm smile and his refreshing perfume. Oh, he was wearing a blue shirt that day. Everyone likes to appreciate the beauties so I noticed him when I steeped in the third floor. When he came towards me I was so surprised that he was my examiner. In fact, before the test, I wished my examiner wasn't a handsome guy because I just can't focus on the test if the examiner sitting in front of me is so handsome. Haha. Apparently, I screwed the test up and I know the result of the test will suck. After I returned back from his handsome appearance I realized I lost a good chance to get a high score. He was very nice and all the questions he asked were not very difficult but I wasn't well prepared for the test so I couldn't answer them well. I regret it now because there were even some questions I had read in some text books but didn't practice. From then on, I found out my English sucks so I decided to improve my English no matter if I would have to take that test again or not.

Haha! That is an amusing experience. I hope you can meet some interesting language partners here that aren't too distracting ^^.
Hahaha, this is awesome! Hopefully next time you get a less good-looking examiner so you can concentrate! I can definitely say your English doesn't suck at all :)
Hahahaha. This is so funny. I hope you did well in the test. Good luck with finding out your results! I definitely think you should take the rest again. With practice, you can get a high score I'm sure.