Khang Khang
Sunday It is feeling sleep all day nobody disturb really is comfortable, except darling made a phone call to wake up in the morning. I didnt reply his calling I only wanna sleep. In reality, I even hadnt breakfast and lunch today. When I got up at 1 pm I was hungry but I didnt want to eat anything. I wrote diary daily. Obviously, someone felt sad, they only need anything liked. I had 3 choices when I was sad: sleeping, go out with friends ( shopping, eating, chatting) and go to books store. I like handbooks so much! I had collecting handbooks since I was 15 years old. I often write happiness or sadness on there. Everytime I had a trouble, I was lonely, I was disapointed in life, I confided in handbooks. Handbook is my friend. Recently , There were many things I needed to think through on my life. It is funny if I have many relax times like today: sleep, sleep and sleep.
1

Sunday

I was feeling sleeppy all day and nobody disturbed me. It is really comfortable, except my darling made a phone called me to wake up in the morning. I didnt reply his call, I only wanna sleep. In reality, I even hadnt breakfast and lunch today. When I got up at 1 pm, I was hungry but I didnt want to eat anything. I wrote diary all day long daily.
Obviously, someone felt sad, they only need to anything like something. I had 3 choices when I was sad: sleep, go out with friends (shopping, eating, chatting) and go to book stores<It's more than one bookstore, not books. I like handbooks so much! I have been collecting handbooks since I was 15 years old. I often write my feelings of happiness or sadness on there. Every time I had a problem trouble, I was lonely, I was disappointed in life, I confided in handbooks. The handbook is my friend.
Recently , There were many things I needed to think through on my life. It is funny that if I have many relax times like today: sleep, sleep and sleep.

Hey... new name?