Lina
What are you doing at Sunday? Sunday is a great day off, when you can do nothing or on the contrary do everything you desired whole week. But when sunday comes you are too lazy to do everything or even nothing:) Not every my sunday is like that but I would be very thankful if you will share what are you doing this sunday=]

What are you doing at on Sunday?

Sunday is a great day off, when you can do nothing or, on the contrary, do everything you had wanted /[desired]  the whole week. But when Sunday comes you are too lazy to do everything, or even anything.   *nothing:)

Not every my Sunday is like that, but I would be very grateful/[thankful] if you will would share what are you are doing this Sunday=]

*Can you be too lazy to do nothing ?

Capital first letter for days of the week : e.g. Sunday

What do you do on Sundays?

Sunday is a great day off, when you can do nothing or, on the contrary, do everything you desired to do the whole week. But when Sunday comes you are too lazy to do anything at all. :)

Not all my Sundays are like that but I would be very grateful if you would share what are you doing this Sunday. =]

Go to church
Thank you Rohit for sharing! You have nice Sunday!
Sunday is Sunday .. It brings a lot of happiness with self on morning time.. but in Evening time All happiness and joy takes Monday Morning working Stress.. It's a bitter truth..... but every sunday all the others common man i enjoy alot with my friends...every sunday early morning Around 5:30 A.m ..i go outside home for play my favorite sport "Cricket"...i come back mostly 9:00 Am...then i go on bed for sleep again ....i wake up around 11:00 Am...after then i watch t.v and do chat with my friends...In evening time i do hangout with my friends....that's All.. Thanks Rohit India